CBSE 12th Result 2017: Central Board of Secondary Education which is abbreviated as CBSE is India’s one of the biggest board to conduct the 10th class and the 12th class examinations throughout the India, the board has it’s own standards, although there are lot of state level boards, CBSE board is different from the state boards, it’s a national level board and may have the different quality of education2, there are so many schools and colleges in the states of India which are affiliated to the CBSE instead of the other boards whereas some might be affiliated to ICSE also based on the affiliation they got or they can. Let’s check information about CBSE 12th Results. Every year lakhs of students appear for the CBSE 12th examinations, let us see how many students will appear this year also, which may be updated later on our website.
After the completion of the studies for the 10th class the candidates or the students will join their +2 studies which is called as the 11th class and 12th class in fields like Arts, Science, Commerce for which the results are announced, the CBSE will conduct the examinations for all the students appeared from all the states from all the schools affiliated to CBSE. The board may not sort out the results based on the region, but all the region results will be altogether available in the database for the students so that they can enter their credentials and check their results. We don’t host any results, but we can only give you information about the results.
CBSE 12th Result 2017 @ cbseresults.nic.in
- Name of Board Conducting Exams: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of Exam: CBSE 12th Examinations for Arts, Science, Commerce
- Exam Date: 09th March To 29th April 2017
- CBSE 12th Results Release Date: 28th May 2017
- Results & Score Card Download Date: 28th May 2017
- Official website(s) to check Results: cbseresults.nic.in
CBSE 12th Result 2017 Region Wise will be available at the official website cbseresults.nic.in XII Results Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Delhi, Puducherry. Merit list of the toppers list may also announce by the CBSE. If you have any feedback to give or any issues, feel free to comment in the comments section.
- First of all, visit the official website of the CBSE board cbseresults.nic.in
- Now check for Class 12 Examination Results and click on it and proceed
- Now simply enter the required information which is asked to get results
- After entering it move to submission of information by Submit or Get Results
- Your results to be displayed on your screen and that’s it
- You can take the print out or the screenshot as per your criteria.